JOZO WEIDER RACING 2018
Welcome to our Club, a dedicated and growing group of families who ski, race and play at Blue Mountain. Membership comes with a number of benefits, outlined below.
See you on the slopes!
Membership in the Jozo Weider Racing Club includes:
- Complimentary end-of-season awards ceremony for U10 racers and their families
- Medals for all U10 racers
- Trophies and medals for top U12-18 racers
- Freelap training watches
- Training timing system - new for 2015-16
- Racer warm-up ponchos – at the top of the race course, to keep the racers warm
- Team and individual racer photos – yours to keep
- Jozo branded clothing at great prices
- Club Buy & Sell for discounted equipment & gear
- Jozo gift – for every racer who pays the annual membership fee
Social and Special Events
- AGM - Season-opener party: January 6
- Men’s Day: February 9
- Ladies Day: February 16
- Family Day Social: February 18
- Club Championships: March 3
- U10 Saturday 1 Day Awards Ceremony: March 3
- End of season banquet for U12-U18: March 3
- U10 2 Day & Sunday 1 Day Awards Ceremony: March 4
- Social time every lunch hour at the Inn
Jozo Club Membership Fee
The Jozo Weider Volunteer Committee works to enhance the experience of our athletes and our parents alike. Jozo families are asked to pay a Jozo Weider Racing Club membership fee of $30 per U10 racer, $60 per U12, U14, U16, U18 and Masters racer, to a maximum of $120 per family. Each racer who pays the annual membership fee receives a gift. Click here to download the Membership and Banquet Order Form and for more information.
Based at Ontario’s largest ski resort, the Jozo Weider Racing Club offers annual sponsorship opportunities to enhance the racing experience for our athletes. Showcase your company at Blue Mountain Resort with a sponsorship package that’s right for you, and support the largest public ski racing club in Canada as we travel across Ontario and nationally, proudly representing the Jozo Weider Racing Team. Click here to visit the 2018 Sponsorship Team.
For details on sponsorship opportunities, contact: Ken Blakeley
For details regarding Membership or the Banquet, please contact Laura Skain or Karen Gigliotti - [email protected]